A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER





Picture by google images

By Linda Mupemo
Knowing that Jesus Christ loves me gives me so much joy and keeps me going. He suffered temporal punishment so that I will not have to suffer eternal punishment.
He faced the highest degree of the rage of man so that I will not have to face the rage of God. 
He loves me so much that he did not want to live without me.
As imperfect as I am, Jesus still died for me. Even when I foolishly betray his love for me by doing what does not please him, he does not cast me off. Instead, he patiently waits for me to realise that without him I am nothing , but with him I am everything.
Oh what a love!
A love so strong, a love so real, a love worth dying a painful and shameful death for. The death that takes away all my sins, puts me right with God and makes me a citizen of heaven.
“He will appear a second time, not to deal with sins but to save those who are waiting for him,” says the Bible in Hebrews 9 v 28. 
How I long to see your magnificent face LORD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chipembi Girls Champion Climate Smart Agriculture

Her Future, Her Choice : Strengthening SRHR

Media Exchange Programme Cements China-Africa Relations